Get amazing exercise walking during 6 (six) hours through to the Jungle Sumatra, A lots people interesting for this trek,its should be give your amazing experience and enjoy a stop an Little picnic with Indonesian lunch packed in the Sumatran rain forest. This jungle trekking is designed to maximize your Sumatran Orangutans and wild spotting opportunities, and time spend in the jungle, for people who either don’t want to sleep in the jungle, or who don’t have more than one day to spare
- Car,Fuel and Driver
- English-Speaking Guide for Jungle Trekking
- Entrance Fee National Park
- Toll and Parking Fees
- Flight International /Domestic
- Lunch & Dinner
- Personal Expenses like drink, tipping, souvenirs
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions and activity and their entrance fees
- Other expenses not mention in the program.
WHAT TO BRING: Backpack, Mosquito repellant,Clothing wear long Pants (to protect against scratches and bites). Shorts T-shirts Close, Shoes, Camera Extra batteries And Memory Card, Rain Coat, flip flops, headlamp, toothbrush/ toothpaste, toilet paper,one or two set of long/lightweight clothes for sleeping, extra plastic bags for garbage and wet clothes,basic personal medical kit & prescriptions, swimwear, rain cover for backpack.