After breakfast at 9 am leave for the forest by walking around 6 or 7 hours to explore the rainforest where there are many wild animals, such as Sumatran orangutans, birds, gibbons and other animals in their wild life. Take a break to eat fruits such as bananas, passion fruit, rambutan, watermelon and mangosteen, before lunch time. Around 1pm for lunch fried rice with eggs and fresh pineapple, all prepared by the guide. After that, continue the trip to shock so that the body returns refreshed, then pack and go back to bukitlawang village with a traditional raft.
THE PRICE IS:
Cost: 45 euros / person, minimum 3 person.
PACKAGE PRICE IS:
1. Price for 1 or 2 people 210 euros (including 1 room for 2 nights and breakfast)
2. Price for 3 people 260 euros (including 2 rooms for 2 nights and breakfast).
3. Price for 4 piople 300 euros (including 2 rooms for 2 nights and breakfast)
4. Price for 5 piople 340 euros (including 3 rooms for 2 nights and breakfast)
5. Price for 6 people 380 euros (including 3 rooms for 2 nights and breakfast).
If you are interested in traditional rafts, you have to pay extra 10 euros / person.
1. Transportation, shuttle from medan-bukitlawang and bukitlawang-medan.
2. Standard room that has been specified. (include breakfast)
3. Jungle tour for 1 day and rafting.
Including, meal, Giude fee, and permit in to the forest.
- Flight International /Domestic
- Lunch & Dinner
- Personal Expenses like drink, tipping, souvenirs
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions and activity and their entrance fees
- Other expenses not mention in the program.
WHAT TO BRING: Backpack, Mosquito repellant,Clothing wear long Pants (to protect against scratches and bites). Shorts T-shirts Close, Shoes, Camera Extra batteries And Memory Card, Rain Coat, flip flops, headlamp, toothbrush/ toothpaste, toilet paper,one or two set of long/lightweight clothes for sleeping, extra plastic bags for garbage and wet clothes,basic personal medical kit & prescriptions, swimwear, rain cover for backpack.