Day 1; departs at 9:00 a.m. after breakfast walk to Gunung Leuser National Park to explore the wild forest and to look for and see wild animals directly.
such as: Sumatran Gibbon orangutan monkeys and other animals in their wild life. the trip is around 6 or 7 hours with lots of stops. in the middle of the day around 1 o’clock in the afternoon take a break for lunch Fried rice with eggs and fruits that have been prepared by the guide, and the guide will explain Flora and Fauna. After lunch continue the journey to the camp which is located on the edge of the river where the water is very clear and fresh and you can clean your body, take a bath and also swim. drink tea and coffee while waiting for dusk. approaching evening we have dinner with the team. we serve very delicious local food. In the night you can play something or relax enjoying the beautiful forest.
Day 2: after breakfast we can continue the journey 3 or 4 hours or more.
or relax around the campsite. The waterfall is very cold, lunch and fruits at the campsite. After lunch, back to bukitlawang village with traditional rafts.
THE PRICE IS:
COSTS: 80 euros / person at least 3 people.
If you are interested in traditional Rafts back to Bukit Lawang, you have to pay extra 10 euros / person.
PRICE OF PACKAGE.
1. For 1 or 2 piople 280 euros (including 1 Room for 2 nights and breakfast).
2. For 3 piople 320 euros (including 2 Room for 2 nights and breakfast)
3. For 4 piople 380 euros (including 2 room for 2 nights and breakfast)
4. For 5 people 470 euros (including 3 rooms for 2 nights and breakfast)
5. For 6 piople 540 euros (including 3 rooms for 2 nights and breakfast)
All the package price above include;
1. Transportation, shuttle from medan to bukit lawang and bukitlawang to medan.
2. Standart Room that has been specified. (Room include break fast)
3.Jungle tracks 2 days 1 night.
And also INCLUDING meal, tent,mat,mosquito net,air pillow,blanket,Guide fee, Rafting, permit in to the forest.
And Dinner together and drink young coconut with a team after back from the jungle.
- Flight International /Domestic
- Lunch & Dinner
- Personal Expenses like drink, tipping, souvenirs
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions and activity and their entrance fees
- Other expenses not mention in the program.
WHAT TO BRING: Backpack, Mosquito repellant,Clothing wear long Pants (to protect against scratches and bites). Shorts T-shirts Close, Shoes, Camera Extra batteries And Memory Card, Rain Coat, flip flops, headlamp, toothbrush/ toothpaste, toilet paper,one or two set of long/lightweight clothes for sleeping, extra plastic bags for garbage and wet clothes,basic personal medical kit & prescriptions, swimwear, rain cover for backpack.