Firman Bukit Lawang Trekking:
First day: departs at 9:00 am after breakfast walk to Gunung Leuser National Park to explore the wild forest and to see wild animals, monkeys and other animals in their wild life. The trip is around 6 or 7 hours with lots of stops. in the middle of the day around 1 o’clock in the afternoon take a break for lunch Fried rice with eggs and fruits. That has been prepared by the guide, and the guide will explain about Flora and Fauna.
After lunch continue the journey to the campsite is located on the river where the water is very clear and fresh and you can clean your body, take a bath and also swim, drink tea and coffee while waiting for dusk. approaching evening we have dinner with the team. We serve very delicious local food, you can play a game or relax enjoying the beauty of the forest at night.
Second day: after breakfast continues the journey of about 5 hours to the second camp, and the guide will teach about plants for traditional medicine. lunch and fruit in the forest and arrived at the second camp around 3 or 4 pm.
Third day: after breakfast walk 2 or 3 hours around the campsite or bathing in a very cold and fresh waterfall. After lunch and fruits, you can go back to Bukitlawang village with a traditional raft.
THE PRICE IS:
COSTS: 110 euros / person at least 3 people.
If you are interested in traditional rafting back to Bukit Lawang you have to pay extra 10 euros / person.
PRICE OF PACKAGE:
1. For 1 or 2 piople 350 euros (include; 1 room for 2 nights and breakfast)
2. For 3 piople 400 euros (include, 2 rooms for 2 nights and breakfast)
3. For 4 piople 510 euros (including; 2 rooms for 2 nights and breakfast)
4. For 5 piople 640 euros (include: 3 rooms for 2 nights and breakfast)
5. For 6 piople 740 euros (include; 3 rooms for 2 nights and breakfast).
1. Transportation; shuttle from medan to bukitlawang and bukit lawang to medan.
2. Standart Room that has bee specified. (room include breakfast)
3. Jungle trek for 3 days 2 nights.
And also including meal, tents,mat,mosquito net,blanket,guide fees, rafting and permit in to the forest.
And Dinner and drink young coconut together with a team after back from the jungle.
- Flight International /Domestic
- Lunch & Dinner
- Personal Expenses like drink, tipping, souvenirs
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions and activity and their entrance fees
- Other expenses not mention in the program.
WHAT TO BRING: Backpack, Mosquito repellant,Clothing wear long Pants (to protect against scratches and bites). Shorts T-shirts Close, Shoes, Camera Extra batteries And Memory Card, Rain Coat, flip flops, headlamp, toothbrush/ toothpaste, toilet paper,one or two set of long/lightweight clothes for sleeping, extra plastic bags for garbage and wet clothes,basic personal medical kit & prescriptions, swimwear, rain cover for backpack.