The Simple highlight short experience jungle trekking tours in the Gunung Leuser National Park, The (3 hours Jungle Trek) is design for people ,Who don’t have time for full day to spare in Bukit Lawang. We still should see Orang utans, We reccommended a trek for Familly with a little children. Althought there is never any guarantee but we always got chance to see orangutan and other animal also the medicinal plants you will see in the forest.
- Car,Fuel and Driver
- English-Speaking Guide for Jungle Trekking
- Entrance Fee National Park
- Toll and Parking Fees
- Flight International /Domestic
- Lunch & Dinner
- Personal Expenses like drink, tipping, souvenirs
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions and activity and their entrance fees
- Other expenses not mention in the program.
WHAT TO BRING: Backpack, Mosquito repellant,Clothing wear long Pants (to protect against scratches and bites). Shorts T-shirts Close, Shoes, Camera Extra batteries And Memory Card, Rain Coat, flip flops, headlamp, toothbrush/ toothpaste, toilet paper,one or two set of long/lightweight clothes for sleeping, extra plastic bags for garbage and wet clothes,basic personal medical kit & prescriptions, swimwear, rain cover for backpack.