Firman Bukit Lawang Trekking:
Day 1: Adi Black camp, leave at 9:00 a.m. A trip of around 6 or 7 hours with lots of stops, jungles, animals, animals, monkeys and other animals in their wild life. A midday around 1pm short break for lunch Fried rice with eggs and fruits. Prepared by a guide, and the guide will explain about Flora and Fauna. After lunch continue the campground is located on the river bank where the water is very clear and fresh and you can cleanse your body, take a bath and swim, drinking and coffee while waiting for dusk. Producing the evening we had dinner with the team. We serve local food that is very delicious, after dinner you can play games or relax enjoying the beauty of the forest at night.
Day 2: Batu Gajah camp, after breakfast continue the journey into the rainforest, try to see wild orang utans and other wild animals. All day walking following a small river around 6 hours.
Day 3: Uning camp, Uning is a small lake for animal water to drink. Because the water contains salt, so many wild animals such as wild pigs, deer, forest goats, deer, sun bears and sometimes Sumatran Tigers and Elephants also come to that location. tent pairs help guide and look for forest plants to cook for dinner.
Day 4: Silver camp, walk 4 or 5 hours to the big river, we can see traces of wild elephants. If lucky we can see wild elephants. Help guide make tents and catch fish with fish or dinner for dinner.
Day 5: have a nice breakfast around the camp, take a bath and swim in the river. And return to the bukitlawang with traditional rafts.
THE PRICE IS:
Cost; 190 euros / person, minimum 3 person.
If back by traditional rafting, you have to pay extra 10 euros / person.
PRICE OF PACKAGE.
1. For 1 or 2 people 580 euros (include, 1 room for 2 nights and breakfast)
2. For 3 piople 690 euros (include, 2 rooms for 2 nights and breakfast)
3. For 4 piople 790 euros (include, 2 rooms for 2 nights and breakfast)
4. For 5 piople 990 euros (include, 3 rooms for 2 nights and breakfast)
5. For 6 people 1,190 euros (include, 3 rooms for 2 nights and breakfast)
1. Transpotation; Shuttle from terrain to bukitlawang and bukitlawang to medan.
2. Standart room that has been specified (room include breakfast)
3. Jungle Trek tour 5 days 4 nights.
meal, tent,mat,mosquito net,blanket,Guide fee, Rafting and permit in to the forest.
And also DINNER,drink young coconut together with a team after back from the jungle.
- Flight International /Domestic
- Lunch & Dinner
- Personal Expenses like drink, tipping, souvenirs
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions and activity and their entrance fees
- Other expenses not mention in the program.
WHAT TO BRING: Backpack, Mosquito repellant,Clothing wear long Pants (to protect against scratches and bites). Shorts T-shirts Close, Shoes, Camera Extra batteries And Memory Card, Rain Coat, flip flops, headlamp, toothbrush/ toothpaste, toilet paper,one or two set of long/lightweight clothes for sleeping, extra plastic bags for garbage and wet clothes,basic personal medical kit & prescriptions, swimwear, rain cover for backpack.