Firman Bukit Lawang Trekking: Please try to enjoy a few days and spend the night at Gunung Leuser National Park which has been equipped with food and other equipment that has been arranged by the guide. By going through the path to explore the forest deeper by moving different campsites by enjoying a few points inside the jungle, with the forest beautiful and clear river water and amazing animal sounds. clean clean shower and swim in a wild forest that you never imagined. Bukit Lawang Jungle Trekking
- Car,Fuel and Driver
- English-Speaking Guide for Jungle Trekking
- Entrance Fee National Park
- Toll and Parking Fees
- Flight International /Domestic
- Lunch & Dinner
- Personal Expenses like drink, tipping, souvenirs
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions and activity and their entrance fees
- Other expenses not mention in the program.
WHAT TO BRING: Backpack, Mosquito repellant,Clothing wear long Pants (to protect against scratches and bites). Shorts T-shirts Close, Shoes, Camera Extra batteries And Memory Card, Rain Coat, flip flops, headlamp, toothbrush/ toothpaste, toilet paper,one or two set of long/lightweight clothes for sleeping, extra plastic bags for garbage and wet clothes,basic personal medical kit & prescriptions, swimwear, rain cover for backpack.